Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Buxom-licious!

Hey Y'all! While I was away from bloggerland, I fell in love! I fell hard and quick for Buxom Lips Lipgloss! This is no small feat for me since I don't wear any makeup with the exception of my beloved nailpolish. I don't even know how to apply makeup!

I was in the city with Schnookie and my sister in law, Biker Girl, we happened into Bare Essentuals, my SIL was getting her face done and while I was bored to death I was there for moral support.

I tried to stay busy and moving, because if I stopped moving, I am sure I would have been wrestled into chair and made over. Across the room I saw the coolest packaging. I am a sucker for packaging, yep I am one of those girls! Lol! I really liked Brandi's box I liked her box better than all of the others because she rocked a fierce Afro and since I am all about natural hair, I bought it! Crazy I know, but that's how I decided on my first color of Buxom Lipgloss!

And since I spent the money I had to use it. And use it I did. I almost used that bottle right up, I was hooked. I mentioned to Schnookie how much I loved this Lipgloss and just look at what he did!




I swear i love that man! This doesn't include the four I am carrying in my handbag. Lol! Schnookie picks on me relentlessly about that, but hey a girl needs variety!

I love everything about this gloss. It's not sticky or gummy feeling. It doesn't cake up on my lips at all. The box says that it's a plumping gloss, I haven't noticed any plumping but I have noticed less lines and I have no dryness at all. The colors are universally flattering and they offer just the right amount of color and coverage. The cooling, tingling sensation takes some getting used to, but once I did I really like it now. It also has a nice vanilla scent.

Ms. B gave her seal approval, which is really saying something since she's so finicky!



(p.s. Please excuse the mess in the background. We are still settling in! )


Musings Happen,

JennyKaye
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. These lipglosses sound lovely! I can't see the 2nd picture maybe because I'm at work but will look at it when I get home. Glad you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete