Friday, March 19, 2010

Mail Haul and Past NOTD's!

Hello All!

Today has been an awesome mail haul day!  Schnookie didn't even blink an eye when the packages started arriving!  He's the greatest, fueling my habit and such!  Enough gushing about Schnookie, I could do that all day.  On to what I received in the mail.......

Dana, Perrie, Mimi, Alegra and a bottle of Remove+

The Zoya's are all part of the new summer collection.  Dana and Perrie are from the Flash Collection.  Mimi and Alegra are from the Sparkle Collection.  Zoya does Summer really well, they always come out with great finishes!  I don't even want to get into how great Remove+, I could gush over it, almost as long as I could over Schnookie.  Although don't just take my word on it, try it for yourself, it is spendy, but worth every penny.  Zoya is also pretty great at running promotions, if you haven't already, follow them on Twitter.

I also received my new Rescue Beauty Lounges, in the mail today!  Oh YEAH!!!!!! 2 out of 3 from the summer collection.  I got Diddy Mow and 360.  The only one I didn't get was Bangin, and yep you guessed it I feel pretty bad after seeing swatches on Tobywoo's Blog that I didn't get Bangin.  And unfortunately they are sold out, but it is my understanding from Ji's facebook page that she may have been able to place and emergency order for more.  Fingers crossed!
Look at the lovely wrapping! So chic.


360 and Diddy Mow

I also wanted to post a couple of NOTD's that I haven't posted before. 

Chi In Between The Sheets

I think that I may have mentioned before that I own several Chi's but that I hadn't used them before.  Well I gotta say that after applying this polish, I am going to be wearing the Chi's that I have.  IBTS applied really well, no cuticle drag and the formula was just right, not too thick and not too runny!  Love the color it has the dusty grayed out quality, that seems to be really popular this season.


The second NOTD that I have to show you is just terrific.  Not really sure if it's what I typically think of as a spring color, but it's pretty spectacular none the less.  It's Estee Lauder's Ultra Violet.  I applied 1 thin coat of Nfu Oh 51 (oh the flakie goodness!!!!!) (which can be purchased here Fabulousstreet.com) on my middle fingers.  Wearing my Purdue Mani has really got me liking the accent middle finger.




Thanks for hanging in there with me today, I think that I may have babbled on longer than usual, but I am super excited about today's mail haul!

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

No comments:

Post a Comment