Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NOTD

Good Evening All.  Sorry for the lack of new posts the last couple of days.  Schnookie and I went to visit our friends Veggie Man and Eish at the beach this past weekend.  We had a glorious time, we ate way too much, laughed until I was hoarse and stayed up way past our bedtime.

For our weekend away I choose to wear Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie.  I must tell you this is one gorgeous nail color.  It is a great iridescent purple with strong flashes of blue.  Scrangie the mastermind behind this color says that it reminds her of a beetle's wing and she is absolutely right.  Unfortunately this color is no longer available at Rescue Beauty Lounge, but they do have some stunning colors, so definitely check them out.  Also I believe that there is a drug store dupe of Scrangie made by Sally Hansen.  I wish I could help more, but I don't own this polish, and I understand from the girls on Makeup Alley that it will satisfy the desire for Scrangie, although it is not a dead on dupe.  Anyway on to the pics!

Excuse the dryness on my hands the salt air played havoc with my skin all weekend.


Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

No comments:

Post a Comment