Friday, March 12, 2010

NOTD

Good Evening Friends,

I have so much to share with you all, the past couple of days has been very busy.  But in the interest of time tonight (Schnookie is waiting for me to watch a movie with him and we are without Gouda tonight) I will share just share my NOTD for the last two days and my Friday haul. 

My NOTD  was Diamond Cosmetics Hot Lips.  Let me tell you, this is one hot neon pink cream.  I have quite a collection of pinks and I must say that I don't have a shade like this one.  It is a neon cream which means it is highly pigmented and dries to a satiny finish.  I felt girly and fierce all rolled into one, wearing this shade.  Run don't walk to check out Diamond Cosmetics, you definitely won't be disappointed, I can't stress this enough.  Anyway enough jabbering and Schnookie is calling, on to the pics!

Diamond Cosmetics Hot Lips



This is part of a mail haul and part of a Nordstroms run.  I just had to have MAC's Blue India.  Unfortunately this is sold out on Mac's website, but I believe that Nordstroms still has it in stock.  It's worth a call to your local MAC counter to get this one.  The packaging is just to adorable for words.

Mac Blue India, Estee Lauder Ultra Violet, Nfu Oh 444 and Nfu Oh 466
with flash

Same order as above but without flash.

Gotta run movie is starting!

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

No comments:

Post a Comment