Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friday's Great Mail Haul Day!

Check out the fabulous-ness that I received in the mail on Friday!  I ordered these about a week ago, Diamond Cosmetics, has great shipping and even better customer service!

 
Diamond Cosmetics (with Flash)
Twinkle Twinkle Periwinkle, Hot Lips, Tranquility, Serendipity, Gypsy Pink, Razzmatazz

  
Diamond Cosmetics (without flash)
same order as above

Hot Lips, Tranquility, Serendipity, Gypsy Pink and Razzmatazz are all apart of the new spring collection for Diamond Cosmetics.  There is also an Orange, that I did not order.  Diamond Cosmetics polishes apply really nicely, have a great brush and the wear is right up there with some of the high end nail polish brands.  Check out their website, Diamond Cosmetics, you won't be disappointed.  Well I am off to exercise, and then I'll be back with my NOTD, I think that I'll try Razzmatazz!

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

No comments:

Post a Comment