Sunday, February 21, 2010

Todays Haul and NOTD

Hi-di-Ho Friends,

Today I promised schnookie a manicure as part of his birthday, so I "needed" to run out to Sally's Beauty Supply.  I picked up the usual, sugar scrub, nail polish, and acetone.  I also grabbed a Mango Mend travelers pouch that was on clearance.  SCORE!  I wished they had more, I would have cleaned them out.  I love Mango Mend products.  

I honestly didn't intend to purchase any polish today, but they had China Glaze on sale and on clearance, so I picked up Secret Peri-wink-le and Dreamsicle.  Dreamsicle was on clearance and I have loved all of the Specialty Glitters that I have tried, so I decided to pick this one up as well. It's such a pretty tangerine color packe full of holographic glitter.  Just to die for!  So since the hauling bug, had bitten me, I headed on over to Walgreens to look for the Milani Holos and Neons.  They only had the neons so I picked up Rad Purple.  I will need to make a note to do some comparison swatches with this, ZOYA Juicy, POP BEAUTY Violetta, and COLOR CLUB Mrs. Robinson.  Those are the only neon purples that I can think off of the top of my head.  I'll make sure and go through my spreadsheet to see if I have any others to add. 

Of course since I found Rad Purple, I had to, absolutely had to go to Ulta and pick up a couple of the new OPI Hong Kong's.  However; once I got there the only HK that really grabbed my attention was Suzi Says Feng Shui, so I grabbed that one, it's a really pretty dusty blue.  Definitely more muted than Dating a Royal.  I don't have anything like it in my collection.  I also grabbed Do You Lilac It and one of the new Ulta Salon Formula polishes, Material Girl. Material Girl is a beautiful plum full of mulitcolored holographic glitter.  I'll definitely need to compare it with OPI DS Extravagence.

Ok by this time I am in nail polish heaven and I am just tickled to death.  So I head over to look at some Lippman, Nars, and Chanel.  Once at Nordstrom's I picked up Lippmann Collection Holiday, Nars Purple Rain and I finally succombed to Chanel's Particuliere.  

I think that I have died and gone to heaven!!!  It's been the best nail polish day in a long time!!  Take a peek below for pictures of my haul and my NOTD!

 
Sunday's Haul!  So many pretties, so few fingers! 

  
NOTD China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-LE



 

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

No comments:

Post a Comment