Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Program

Hey Ya'll! 

So Sorry for my absence the past few days.  Things at JennyKaye's have been rough this past week.  Schnookie had surgery on Tuesday and thankfully everything with the surgery went well, but he did come out of it with a new issue that according to his fabulous Orthopedic Doctor will work itself out in the next few days.

Getting to the point of the surgery has really been trying, but now that the surgery is over, it's been well worth the wait. I am so excited and happy for him that he won't be in pain (much longer).  I have also been doing a lot of thinking, as I have practically moved into the hospital (Gouda flat out refused to leave on Tuesday so she has been camping out as well).  It's times like this that you really start to think about relationships, especially those with your family.  Our family has been great and it really makes me thankful that we are near them again.

Well we have been officially discharged so I need to start gathering things together and get Schnookie ready to go home!

I'll be back later on today, with my finished crochet scarf and better pictures of my hat!

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything went well! Hurry back so I can see that scarf and hat. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete