Sunday, June 20, 2010

Charged Up and Rarring To Go!


This was my NOTD for almost this whole week.  I wore this combo as a pedicure too. (Thanks Schnookie for taking the glitter off of my toes).  I swear if he didn't agree to do it, I would have passed out blacked out from bending over. 

I really like everything about Orly, the brush, the bottle, the cap, and most importantly the application.  I used two thin coats of Orly Charged Up and added 2 thin coats of  FingerPaints Easel-Y-Entertained.  This combo wore like iron.  I almost had to chisel it off, but with pure acetone and felt, I didn't have to resort to hardware!





Way too many pics, but I just couldn't choose which one I liked the best!

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous on you!! That's so sweet of your hubby...did you have have use the foil method?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. It looks great on you.
    I don't know if you have entered my giveaway but I'm only 22 followers from drawing the winner if you are interested in entering. :)
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-enter-my-giveaway-o.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete