Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 2.5 Where In The World Is JennyKaye

After we left New Jersey we encountered alot of traffic leading into Brooklyn. We sat in traffic for almost 2 hours. It was nerve wracking!

Once we finally got to Coney Island everybody was starving. So we attacked the street with a vigor and excitement.



Nathan's Hotdogs the undisputed heavy weight hotdog champion on the world. This hotdog is crazy good. One word of caution, Don't Wear White!



Sausage heaven. One of each please!

Then finally we came across a spot my Brother in law declared "the spot for kabobs". Let me tell you he was so right. The meat just melts in your mouth!




Musings Happen,

JennyKaye
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a great time. Bring me back a Coney Island dog and a sausage dog and some Kababs. Luv ya, Felicia

    ReplyDelete