Thursday, May 13, 2010

Afro-Fabulous Mother's Day Gift

Hey Ya'll!

As promised here is picture of my fantastic mother's day card and gift. 


Afrobella tweeted about this new Etsy designer/store about 2 weeks ago.  I went to the Etsy site and fell in love with these earrings.  I have tried and tried to find the tweet and the Etsy site, but since my baby (iPhone) died last week I lost all of that information.  I think that I will send Afrobella an email to see if she remembers the name of the Etsy store.  I just love these earrings, if you haven't been able to tell, I like really different and unique jewelry.  Don't get me wrong, I have my everyday sterling silver kind of stuff, but when I get dressed up, I like to add a funky flair.  These definitely fit the funky requirement!

Gouda made me the cutest card........


It says I love you Mommy (I love that she still calls me Mommy even though she is almost 12) Out of the deep blue sea u r the perfect mother 4 me.  Doesn't that just melt your heart!


Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

No comments:

Post a Comment