Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NOTD

Hi de ho Neighbors!

I wanted to share my NOTD which is one of the new core FingerPaints it's a pink glitter suspended in a very pale almost clear glitter.  Hue Left A Message is a great color it reminds me of Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz.  I love that movie, although some parts are a little creepy! 

 Picture courtesy of wendyswizardofoz.com

Hue Left A Message reminded me of Glinda's gown both the color and the glitteryness (Is that a word?)

 Picture courtesy of wendyswizardofoz.com
 
I guess you probably get my point about Glinda, so no need to continue with more pictures of her!  On to the actual pictures of my NOTD.
 
Application on this was typical for a glitter/jelly polish.  I used 3 very thin coats and I allowed each coat to dry almost completely before applying the next coat.  The next time I use this, I will probably use it only to layer, because even with three coats, I still have a few bald patches here and there.
Finger Paints Hue Left A Message

This is my favorite coffee mug!  I just love the slightly off polka dots.  I 
think that they suite me, as most days lately I seem to be slightly off!

Bottle Picture of Finger Paints Hue Left A Message

Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! Pink is my favourite colour :)I love how it matches your cup!
    I also love the Wizard of OZ,but whenever I see the flying monkeys,my inner-child wants to hide. They freak me out.

    ReplyDelete