Friday, April 16, 2010

NOTD's

Hey Ya'll!

I have several NOTD's for you.  I didn't realize that I hadn't posted these earlier, until I found them on my camera today.  So I'll not delay any longer and move on to the pics!

Orly Pixy Stix great color for the spring.  Application was a little tricky.  The formula was 
kind of thick and goopy, I love the color though, so I will add 
a couple of drops of thinner next time I use it.

Orly Pixy Stix sunshine shot.

Misa Dirty Sexy Money.  While I actually liked this color, Schnookie on the other hand,
was appalled by it.  He thought that it looked, well dirty and that it wasn't flattering on me at all.  Schnookie doesn't usually comment on my nail polish choices, so I took this to heart, and I won't wear it around him.

This is today's NOTD, it's American Apparel Passport Blue and NK Mystical topcoat.  I love the irridecence of the NK it's adds such dimension and interest to the blue.  American Apparel polishes apply really well, if I had been more careful, it would have been one coat, but I was watching Divorce Court (it was juicy)!


Somebody needs to moisturize! OH BOY!

NK Mystical and American Apparel Passport Blue

I picked these two cuties up at Rite Aid the other day.  I have never seen this brand of Petites before, so I am really looking forward to trying them out.

Petites Color Fever Periwinkle and Vintage Gray


Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

1 comment:

  1. Pixy stix looks great on you. You are making me want it!! I better hurry to Sally's :)

    Misa dirty sexy money is one of my favorites I love it on you :)

    AA polishes are wonderful and it looks really sparkley with the NK. Your cuticles don't look dry to me :)

    ReplyDelete