Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WoooHOOOOOO!!!!

I am so excited and thrilled that I can barely write this post.  I keep jumping up and down and hootin' and hollerin'.  Shnookie finally came out and asked me what in the world I was doing.

I've been tagged for a BLOGGER AWARD! OH YEAH!!! I would like to think Schnookie, Gouda........Ok no seriously you guys, I feel so honored to have been tagged for the Sunshine award.


I want to think rmcandlelight from Nails Beautiqued.  If you haven't already please stop by and show her some love.  She is a lovely person, who really has helped me a lot both in the blogging world and makeup alley.

There are a few lovely ladies that I would like to share this award with, I feel like they are very deserving of this award.  They put a lot of time into their blogs, and it shows!

Le Vernis Chocolat
Nihrida
Pinkginger's A Thing of Beauty

Here are the rules for this award:
1.  Post the award logo on your blog or in a post.
2.  Pass the award on to others.
3.  Link the blogs you nominate.
4.  Let other nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5.  Share the love and link to the blogger whom you have received this award.


Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

2 comments: