Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Smelly Fingers

Hey Ya'll!

Ok so the title is a little misleading, but I do have smelly fingers. Not in an yucky gross stinky way, but in a I smell like candy way. I have been walking around smelling my fingers all day I know that I must look odd, but when I thrust my fingers under Schnookie's nose he agreed I did smell like candy.



This is Revlon Grape Icy which is one of the new scented polishes for the Spring. Application on this was ok, I needed 3 thin coats to get rid of my VNL. And yes it still smells with 2 topcoats. Although I think that it smells more like a lollipop than an icy. I also picked up Bubble Gum, which is a bright pink cream swatches to come soon.



Please excuse the photo quality it's a rainy dreary day in the Queen City. Maybe I can use this to my advantage and see if Schnookie will get me an OTT light for Mother's Day!

- Musings Happen,

JennyKaye

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! I bet it does smell good. I haven't found these yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color! I've been looking for these, but probably won't see them for a couple of months. I remember buying scented topcoats years ago and doing the same thing...I would sit in class with my chin resting on my palm so I could smell away, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks RM and Kitty. I found these at an Ulta's pretty close to me, let me know if you still can't find them, I would be happy to pick them up for you!

    ReplyDelete